My Little Family

My Little Family
Damien and Izzy are love.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

10 Things I Love

I was tagged by Leia, from The Other Side Of The Mirror.

Obviously, this is an original post :)

10 Things I Love












1. God. God has changed my life in ways you can't even imagine.















2. Damien. Damien is the love of my life. I would shrivel up and die without him.














3. Izzy Dog. My baby, my princess, my puppy dog, my best friend.














4. The Simpsons. Only the best show. Ever.


















5. Kai Hiwatari. He's a character from the anime Beyblades and my first ever crush. Yes, I realise he's a cartoon character but I don't care! He's sullen, cynical, and has LOTS of issues. Kind of like me. Guess that's why I'm so drawn to him. He's the one crush I've allowed myself to keep since meeting Damien because I know it can never eventuate. He is just a cartoon character after all :P


















6. Water. There's something so relaxing about being by the water. The ocean is best, but any body of water will do. It's where I go when I need to re-connect with life.
















7. The Internet I think this is pretty self-explanatory.












8. Lazy Days There's nothing better than spending the day in bed.














9. Nursing, Nursing is my dream. It's taking me a while to get there, but one day I will be a Real Nurse.































10. Best Friends. These girls are my sisters, and they mean more to me than they could ever know.

1 comment:

  1. yay im in the post! Izzy is so so cute as always and that beyblade character sounds so cool

    ReplyDelete