My Little Family

My Little Family
Damien and Izzy are love.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Butterflies...or Flutterbies

Think of a butterfly emerging from the comfort and security of its chrysalis. Suppose the butterfly stopped in it's process of emerging and said "No, I cannot leave this place. I don't know what may lie outside." Suppose it stopped and refused to move out. What would happen? It would be failing in its own evolution and if it remained in its chrysalis, it would simply shrivel up and die. So it is with you, my child.



To refuse to move on because you are afraid of the unknown would most certainly hold up your evolution. I have the most wonderful surprises and joys awaiting you as you step forth fearlessly into this new adventure, as you emerge from your chrysalis. There is nothing to fear. Only the perfect will result from this advance on your part. A whole new opening up of many untold mysteries and wonders.


Remember my child, I am with you always, no matter where you are or what you are doing. I am there. Guarding and guiding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment